Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Early Riser

I've always been an early riser. Being a young mum and housewife filled every minute of those mornings. And later, when I had a regular job, preparing for that consumed my time. Now our children have gone, and my work is irregular I've decided to put my dawn chorus risings to good use and do something for me :-) Something arty. 
Yesterday I painted a face in my journal, (see yesterdays post) that set me up for the day... I felt happy and inspired and peaceful the whole day. 
Today's page ....


A lovely background, painty, stampy and splattery. I added a quote. 

Satisfaction guaranteed :-)


3 comments:

  1. Thought I hadn't seen you for a while- just caught up, lovely pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo I lurve this page, stunning use of colours as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your artwork Sandra!! Always amazing!!

    ReplyDelete