Thank you everyone for your kind comments regarding my Aunty. She is now on pot number ten, but they have made this one specially - it is a full pot, split in two and is velcro-ed together...this means that when she tugs it off, it 'gives' (thereby not allowing her bones to move) and it can be replaced easily - I think the plaster man was fed-up of tripping round to the ward to re-pot her!
My Mum and Dad are visiting her this afternoon so I had a little ME time. I finalised my presentation for College (have to say I did that quickly!), then I started to prepare the next page in my art calendar. I used bright colours 'cos I felt a little dreary.
I have some background titivating to do yet but haven't decided what I shall use so I chose some appropriately coloured paper and punched out the squares....it looks a bit 'flag like' I think!
I did think I might use these stamps for the journaling blocks but they are a little too large to fit on the page so I had to abandon that idea...