Monday, September 12, 2011

Didn't we have a loverlee time!

Just a quickie post to share the few photographs I managed to take of the Birthday weekend at AFTH...


Dyan was kept busy at her demo stand..

Fabulous cupcakes were on offer all weekend made by Teresa...

Of course Bezzie Su was there keeping everyone refreshed in between texting and facebooking and demo-ing and generally making everyone welcome...

Ben and Katie manned the till and stocked the shelves as all the goodies were snapped up....

Kate dressed for the occasion....

My class hard at work - where am I? I'm behind the camera!

10 comments:

  1. Awww it was a fab time, sorry I never got a chance to chat properly but it was lovely to see you all the same, love your piccies too, hope I get to chat next time xxx
    hugs

    Kazxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks as though everyone enjoyed your class. Saturday certainly was great when I was there, the cupcakes were wonderful, even though I'm supposed to be on a diet lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it was a lovely weekend, it was really nice to see you again. Those buns (cup cakes)were fantastic I didn't know Teresa is a master baker. A pity we couldn't make your class. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see everyone was having a fab time! Plus cup cakes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh yes, a good time was had by all :-) Great pics x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOOOOOHHHHHHH wow what a fantastic place you work hun - thank you sooo much for a fab workshop a great way to end my crafty weekend. It was lovely to meet you Mrs Poppins hope to do some more workshops soon ;O) Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun, fun, fun - I saw Dyan on QVC yesterday. Wish I lived nearer to all the action
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely to see you, great pics, sorry I missed your class, but looking forward to seeing you in October!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab photos, was great to meet you late on Saturday . Thanks for the lovely cuppa.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sandra, great pics :-) Gorgeous journal page below :-)
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete