Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Preview Day

This coming Saturday is Preview Day at Art from the Heart in Harrogate. Come along and enjoy the fun - it's a great day out with tea and scrummy cakes, a shop full of arty goodies to purchase (or indeed to drool over!) plus a great opportunity to take a taster workshop with Marie, Kate, Kaz or myself.

It seems like ages since I blogged and I confess I am struggling to juggle my new lifestyle, fulfill commitments and keep up with the things I enjoy doing! But just to show I have been doing a little arting, here are a few sneaky peeks of my upcoming workshops at AFTH over the next couple of months....






If you book a workshop (or two or three!) on the day you can justify your spend - there's a 10% discount!

3 comments:

  1. Oooo love the sneaky poka!! Look forward to getting a big squeeze on Saturday xxx big hugs
    Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo lovely sneaks here. They all look fantastic, as usual, so much work and artistic talent goes into them xx

    ReplyDelete