Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Preview Day

This coming Saturday is Preview Day at Art from the Heart in Harrogate. Come along and enjoy the fun - it's a great day out with tea and scrummy cakes, a shop full of arty goodies to purchase (or indeed to drool over!) plus a great opportunity to take a taster workshop with Marie, Kate, Kaz or myself.

It seems like ages since I blogged and I confess I am struggling to juggle my new lifestyle, fulfill commitments and keep up with the things I enjoy doing! But just to show I have been doing a little arting, here are a few sneaky peeks of my upcoming workshops at AFTH over the next couple of months....






If you book a workshop (or two or three!) on the day you can justify your spend - there's a 10% discount!

3 comments:

  1. Oooo love the sneaky poka!! Look forward to getting a big squeeze on Saturday xxx big hugs
    Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shops to see you on Saturday xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo lovely sneaks here. They all look fantastic, as usual, so much work and artistic talent goes into them xx

    ReplyDelete