Thursday, April 16, 2009

Gardening!!

Hello you all, hope you've had a lovely Easter rest. We've been tidying up the garden ready for the summer as we love to eat al fresco and we love to relax and read out there - weather permitting! So it's quite fitting that when I returned to my craft room I picked up the garden journal I am making for my friend Jane (she's as crazy about gardening as I am about crafting!)
I played around with a couple of pages and then decided to make the tiles for the front as I had bought a retro piece of scrapbook paper (by jelly bean) from Lynn's on monday http://www.craftbox.biz/ it caught my eye and I knew that I would use it in my garden project!
here's my latest work...

Catch up with you later, I'm on a roll and want to prepare some backgrounds.....

2 comments:

  1. Well, you've been really busy. It's looking very good. Love the tiles. Can't wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra

    It looks fabulous - what a great gift, I've done one more the frame boxes in Teal - delivered to sister, on with one for new baby in the family - not finished that one yet and done loads of double page layouts inspired by the last class - using up loads of pictures from a Wales holiday. Glad you've had a nice break, see you Monday!

    ReplyDelete