Thursday, April 16, 2009


Hello you all, hope you've had a lovely Easter rest. We've been tidying up the garden ready for the summer as we love to eat al fresco and we love to relax and read out there - weather permitting! So it's quite fitting that when I returned to my craft room I picked up the garden journal I am making for my friend Jane (she's as crazy about gardening as I am about crafting!)
I played around with a couple of pages and then decided to make the tiles for the front as I had bought a retro piece of scrapbook paper (by jelly bean) from Lynn's on monday it caught my eye and I knew that I would use it in my garden project!
here's my latest work...

Catch up with you later, I'm on a roll and want to prepare some backgrounds.....


  1. Well, you've been really busy. It's looking very good. Love the tiles. Can't wait to see the rest.

  2. Hi Sandra

    It looks fabulous - what a great gift, I've done one more the frame boxes in Teal - delivered to sister, on with one for new baby in the family - not finished that one yet and done loads of double page layouts inspired by the last class - using up loads of pictures from a Wales holiday. Glad you've had a nice break, see you Monday!