Saturday, May 30, 2009

ATC's

I went to a workshop preview at http://afth.co.uk/ today with my friend Ann, I booked a couple of workshops but they're not until July. Another friend of ours, Gill, had asked me to pick up some stash for her while we were there but we were half way home before I realised that I had forgotten it! I'm gonna have some grovelling to do when I explain to Gill....

A while ago I made an ATC called "Visions of Sugarplums" for Ann, which she loved so we've been playing around a bit more.... we chose images and worked round them, making the backgrounds etc. I used a brass rose charm (purchased from http://artchixstudio.com ) to embellish this one.



We also had a play around with Ann's melt pot doing some faux soldering

We both liked the results, I shall use these on a card for some lucky person.

3 comments:

  1. Oh lucky you. We were there at the beeswax workshop last Saturday and loved it. I've known Dyan for about 8 years now and she's a lovely person, and so talented. I'll be on the web site on Tuesday and booking in myself, hope she's got some spaces left.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you managed to finish them and they're looking good girl...Hope Gill wasn't too upset. Can't wait to do some more faux soldering, I'm on a roll with that one, yours look fab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That beautiful butterfly! I really like!
    Congratulations on your work and your blog!
    A hug from Madrd. Spain

    ReplyDelete