Thursday, December 2, 2010

Ta-Da...

I'm really into this tag challenge! And three posts in as many days - well, Janeyb, I suspect you will be dropping off your chair at this new regular blogging Sandy! hehehe

Day 3 - I'm a star! (Or maybe not if you read today's quote!)



To make today's tag, I used Mustard Seed, Fired Brick and Crushed Olive DI's for the background then I stamped and embossed Santa, from Tims 'Letter to Santa' plate - only you can't see him very well, but I know he's there. I smooshed a little black paint over the star (my charm for today!) I bought these a few years ago as dangly embellishments to add to wrapped Christmas presents.
Anyway, back to the tag, I wiped the paint off after a minute leaving some stuck there in the crevices to give the star a more aged look as it was a little too bright to begin with.
Next I cut out the image and words from todays lucky pick, added some legs from elsewhere, stuck them all down, inked and doodled around the edges and added my handle...

...very simple but such fun!

If you are joining in the challenge, let me know and I'll come visit.

8 comments:

  1. Ooooh you are a little star to me babe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you getting faster now and up to the 15 min time limit. I love your tag, the sentiment is so funny. I always want to join in when I see other peeps entries but by the time I decide I am way behind.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh look at you go! Loving the tag and the smooshing! Missing you lovely lady - hope you're keeping warm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh Ms Poppins, you are on fire with this challenge! I completed my second one yest and blogged it today. Don't know if I can keep up the pace all through December though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crikey Sandral what's been going on! Last time I checked your blog I read the one about mum and dad and the scooters, so I return a few days later to find you've gone mad! Here's me being neglectful now for not checking! Never mind dropping off the chair I nearly required defib (not quite though so I shall settle for a glass of something chilled instead to calm my nerves).

    Anyway, you are just what the doc ordered on a day when the car reached -16, as she slid along the black ice on the Goldthorpe bypass, an hour before it took me 2 hours (I kid you not) to do a Morrisons shop it was so blooming busy! Yes, you are just what the doc ordered (along with that glass of something chilled).

    lol and lol (laugh out loud and lots of love)xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oo, so not fair, just haven't had time. This snow stuff just makes everything take so much longer...

    ReplyDelete